Lithium BP-1030 Rechargeable Battery (700Mah)
- Never put yourself in the heartbreaking situation of running out of batteries in the middle of a trip, party or during those priceless, once-in-a-lifetime moments that you just had to capture, all because you didn't see the need to purchase extra battery sets.
- Digital and video cameras require far more power than their older film-based counterparts. They do and show alot more.
- Most have large LCD displays allowing you to skip having to squint through tiny optical viewfinders when composing shots.
- Most also allow instant playback or reviewing shots taken, giving you the opportunity to erase lousy shots right away.
- The minimum we would recommend is getting one extra set for switching off while the first set recharges, or until you can get it recharged.
- As with memory, however, you won't suffer from having more than you end up needing.
- Sooner or later, you will be very thankful if you're carrying a third set.
- All the gigabytes worth of removable memory and whiz bang special