Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
Extended Warranty Coverage:
A weather-resistant zoom lens with a constant aperture of F2.8 across the focal lengths equivalent to 24mm at wide-angle through to 84mm at medium-telephoto, the XF16-55mm delivers ultra-sharp images even at wide open apertures across the entire zoom range!
The advanced optical design controls various forms of aberration to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range. The use of a newly-developed Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology effectively inhibits ghosting and flare, producing clear images. This is a convenient standard zoom lens that covers a wide range of shooting scenes from the wide-angle 24mm equivalent suitable for landscape photography, to the medium-telephoto 84mm equivalent, ideal for portraiture.
The XF16-55mm lens is driven with a linear motor, allowing comfortable shooting with fast, quiet autofocusing. Featuring a weather resistant and dust-resistant finish that can work in temperatures as low as -10°C and can be paired with the "FUJIFILM X-T1" premium mirrorless camera to take advantage of the fully weather-resistant system .
Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality as a flagship standard zoom lens
• In order to achieve the best-in-class image quality, the fast standard zoom lens with a constant aperture of F2.8 consists of 17 elements in 12 groups. This includes three aspherical lens elements to control spherical aberration and distortion, and three ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral chromatic aberration (wide-angle) and axial chromatic aberration (telephoto), thereby achieving edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range.
• Applying Fujifilm's unique HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) to the entire area of the lens surface ensures ghosting and flare are controlled for sharp, clear images. Also, using the newly developed Nano-GI coating technology, which alters the refractive index between glass and air, ghosting and flare are effectively reduced for diagonal incident light.
• Nine rounded aperture blades create a smooth, circular bokeh. The suppression of spherical aberration to the ultimate extent contributes to produce beautiful bokeh at both the front and back
• By combining this lens with an X Series camera body with Lens Modulation Optimiser (LMO) technology, the performance from the lens is improved even further. LMO corrects for diffraction to produce images with edge-to-edge sharpness and create a realistic three-dimensional effect, even at small apertures
High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor
• An Inner Focusing System is used for high-speed AF. By reducing the weight of the focus lens and mounting the Twin Linear Motor, high-speed, quiet AF is possible. The fastest AF speed of 0.06 seconds brings comfort to your photo-shoot when by combining this lens with an X Series camera body offering Phase Detection AF. Combined with the near-silent shutter sound, photos can be taken unnoticed in quiet locations.
• As AF operates using a signal from the imaging sensor, extremely high-precision focusing is possible.
|Name||Fujinon XF 16-55mm ƒ/2.8 R LM WR|
|Image Circle||APS-C (Fujifilm X-mount)|
|Focal Length||16 - 55mm|
|APS Equivalent||24 - 84mm|
|Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded)|
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 12 groups, including 3 aspherical and 3 ED elements; Nano-GI coating|
|Diagonal Angle of View (Based on image circle)||83.2 to 29 degrees|
|Focus Details||Internal, with Twin Linear Motor|
|Front Element Rotation||No|
|Closest Focus||30cm / 11.8 in. (at 16mm); 40cm / 15.7 in. (at 55mm)|
|Magnification Ratio||0.16x / 1:6.3|
• Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
• Front Lens Cap
• Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Cloth Wrap